Work as a Nursing Home Manager for a purpose built, independent nursing and residential home in Wellingborough, Northampton.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Qualified Manager to continue the smooth running of a medium sized Nursing Home rated as 'GOOD' with CQC.
If you are passionate about providing high quality care and ensuring a person-centred approach, we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager will:
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin, 5+ years experience
- Will have an excellent proven track record with CQC.
- The ideal person will be a Registered Nurse with experience in a management role within a service for the elderly, nursing and/or residential/nursing care home.
- Specialise in Dementia and Person Centered Care, together with relevant up to date clinical knowledge and skills to be able to meet current Legislative Requirements, CQC Standards and Company Policies/Procedures.
- Have the ability to be flexible and demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development within your role.
- The Nursing Home Manager will be required to work closely with both the Director, HR, Operations Manager and the Staff Team to ensure that a high standard of Care is delivered to the people living in the Home.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid NMC Pin No
Additional benefits include:
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Paid holidays
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm.
As a Manager, we require you to be flexible for the needs of the business and the role will require some on call and occasional weekend work
The salary is negotiable on experience, up to £45,000 per annum.
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this Nurse Home Manager opening, please APPLY, and Gemma from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- registered manager
- Home manager
- nursing home manager
- nurse manager