Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity to manage a 60 bed, elderly general and dementia nursing home in Caerphilly, South Wales.
To lead the facility ensuring that the team achieve the highest possible standards of care and service by implementing and monitoring compliance of all policies and procedures, whilst exceeding financial performance in line with budgets.
Key Responsibilities to be responsible for:
Quality and Service
Health and Safety
Financial and Resource Management
Responsibilities of Home Manager will include:
- Building upon current grades to improve CSSIW rating
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
- Liaising with and co-operating with CSSIW inspectors and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager will:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Experience working in challenging nursing homes
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Will have registered with the CSSIW within an elderly care home
- Hold a registered managers qualification
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate staff teams
- Have Financial and Risk Assessment experience in relation to care service
- Hold a Registered Nurse Qualification with active NMC Pin number
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Qualified Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £45,000pa.
Additional benefits include:
- Company bonus scheme - up to 25% per annum of basic salary
- Salary banding system - regular reviews based on performance
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this opening, please click APPLY and Mike from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- home manager
- registered manager
- care home manager
- Nursing home
- South Wales
- nursing home manager