Home Manager (Nurse)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
About our client:
The Recruitment Network are currently recruiting a nurse qualified home manager for our client; a 25-bed care home with a good CQC rating.
As the Home Manager you will oversee all aspects of the day to day running of the home. You will therefore need to enjoy being autonomous within the role. You'll not only have a flair for business and the drive to make a commercial success of the home, but also be equally committed to creating a nurturing environment for your residents and for your staff.
Who we are looking for:
- Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) with a valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of successful home management and an ability to demonstrate drive and commitment to maintain and improve efficiency
- Competent understanding of CQC and regulations with the ability to maintain a high standard of care and service within the home
- Excellent leadership and staff management skills
- Knowledge of relevant care categories
- Ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs such that you can provide an excellent care service
- You will require good commercial awareness as you will be responsible for the home’s budget and ensuring its financial viability
What’s on offer?
- 25 Days holiday + public Holidays
- Medical insurance
- Staff high street / leisure discount scheme
- Staff Management