Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Home Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: up to £36,000 - £38,000
Services: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Service Manager( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work in a fantastic nursing home based in Tywardreath . This bright and unique nursing home has a traditional and homely feel and offers warm and welcoming environment. The home has recently been refurbished and is now very modern and fresh. The healthcare team are motivated and passionate about the quality of care that they provide and they are looking for a like-minded Service Manger to join their friendly team of staff.
This homely facility is suitable for long-term needs, being purpose-built and staffed by friendly professionals who support the independence of all residents.. The home offers a range of quality and personalised care services, including long-term residential care.
Good CQC and reputation within the local area!
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia - Old Age
Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Manager All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. You must have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Rebecca on .
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job