Nursing Home Manager - Peterborough
£45,000-52,000 per annum
Our client is an expanding care provider with a portfolio of homes across the South East. They are currently seeking an experienced home manager for an established and successful home in the Peterborough area. The home is small-medium sized, has a stable staff team, excellent occupancy and very positive recent CQC inspection.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well resourced regional provider offering long term career development and would suit a current registered manager or experienced Deputy looking to step up.
- Day to day operation of the home to ensure compliance with CQC regulations
- Staff leadership and development, recruitment and training
- Working innovatively to ensure care provided is person centred at all times
- Marketing and networking the home within the wider community
Skills and Experience:
-Nursing qualification advantageous but not essential
- Experience gained in a Deputy Manager or Registered Manager role within an elderly care home
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and inspection process
- Ability to lead and inspire a staff team
- Level 5 or equivalent management qualification
For further information on this role please contact Julie Estall.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'