Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Nursing Home Manager to work in a 70 bedded nursing home which provides specialist nursing and dementia care in Grimesthorpe, Sheffield.
Responsibilities are but not restricted too:
- Provide progressive leadership for all clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure the delivery of high quality patient centred care and services that meets the needs of all service users
- Manage the day-to-day running of all aspects of the home including; the standards and quality of care, recruitment and training issues, communication with the team
- Assess service users’ needs, involving relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed, in order to formulate personalised care plans for each individual
- Responsible for organisation of staff including; arranging staff rotas, ensuring adequate numbers of staff are employed and all shifts are covered, managing staff holidays and sickness levels
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring the budget and expenditure of the home, preparing monthly cash flow reports for the Senior Support Manager and accurately recording all financial information
The successful candidate must have:
- Must be Registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- RMA in Management or QCF Level 5
- Strong managerial experience in a similar size setting
- Experience in turning homes around
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team and delegate effectively
- Practice knowledge of auditing and care planning for residents with complex needs
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulations
Salary for this role is up to £50,000 depending on experience.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2
- Clinical Skills
- Nursing Skills