Nursing Home Manager (experienced RGN qual Deputy considered)
Full Time, Permanent
c£49,000 per annum - plus company benefits
This role is commutable from:
Blackburn, Chorley, St Helens, Liverpool, Ormskirk, Preston, Wigan.
Applications will also be considered from experienced Deputy Managers (RGN qualified) who are looking for that next step in their career.
Nursing Home Manager role:
We are looking for an outgoing, driven, motivated Manager on behalf of our client who are a reputable healthcare provider within the nursing and residential sector across the North West region.
This is a great opportunity to work within a medium sized nursing home, which is based in the lovely seaside town of Southport. The home is currently rated as good with CQC. The home offers care for elderly clients who require nursing care on a long-term residential basis as well as offering short term respite support.
With recent changes to their senior management structure - the team comes with a wealth of experience within the health and social care sector and who are passionate about implementing quality care across the homes.
The management team expect hard work and dedication from their Home Managers, however, are very down earth, approachable and supportive.
Bonus will be rewarded by hitting set targets and good CQC reports. The home is currently rated as "good" with CQC.
As a Nursing Home Manager you will be required to:
- Work closely with your team and ensure care standards are met at the highest level, working within CQC guidelines as well as company policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality, compliance and health and safety controls are met within the home and make improvements where needed.
- Deal with safeguarding issues that may arise.
- Continuously reviewing the needs of the residents and ensure they are safe and cared for at all times.
- Liaise with Regional Director, MD and other Home Managers when required.
- Understand budgets and financing.
- Staff recruitment along with the development of the team and ensure training is current and up to date.
- Hold current Nurse qualification (RGN) with an active pin number
- Have previous experience of managing within older people services.
- Ideally hold a health and social care management qualification or be working towards this.
Company Benefits for the Nursing Home Manager role:
- Bonus allowance for hitting set targets
- Pension scheme
- Up to 28 days paid leave
- Internal training academy offering bespoke training packages
- Career pathway programme
- Fully funded DBS
If this Nursing Home Manager role sounds like you then please click apply.
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'