£50,000 per annum (Negotiable) + Bonus Scheme
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager to run a small sized (30 bedded) highly successful and well-regarded care home in the beautiful area of Kings Heath, Birmingham.
Our client is a highly-respected, market leading organisation specialising in providing high-quality specialist nursing care adults with complex needs. This home caters for adults and specialises in the complex nursing care including neurological brain injuries, Huntington's disease, early-onset Dementia and enduring mental health.
The home requires a strong Nursing Home Manager, who has an excellent track record of being successful, good business acumen is essential. The Nursing Home Manager Key focus here will be to influence positive momentum, attract more private funders and further build on this homes excellent local reputation.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified nurse with an active NMC PIN and must have at least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager. Other skills and experiences we are looking for include;
* Must have a proven track record in managing care homes
* Must have an excellent ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Must have experience with supervisions, appraisals and recruitment of staff
* Must have experience dealing with various organisations including professional bodies
This is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours per week offering a highly competitive salary of £50,000 per annum plus benefits including:
* Performance Related Bonus
* Contributory pension and life assurance
* 33 Days Annual Leave
* Free Private Healthcare
* NMC Pin Paid For
* Gym Membership
* Access to Senior Management Succession programme
* International award Winning Learning & Development Programme/Qualifications Centre
Applicants will have a person-centred focus, be experienced, approachable, have excellent leadership skills and be adaptable to this companies' policies and procedures.
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Larissa at Time!
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
This position is suitable for, RGN Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Elderly Care, Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Senior Nurse, Manager, RGN, Nurse Manager, RMN, Home Manager, or RNLD .