This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Deputy Manager - Registered Nurse. Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
As a Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) your main duties will be :-
Working hand in hand with your General Manager, you’ll help manage and develop the team throughout the home to deliver care that enhances every resident’s life, maximising both their physical and mental wellbeing. Whether you’re making sure our operations run like clockwork, or deputising for the General Manager, you’ll play a key role in the development of your team.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Deputy Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN)
- Current NMC PIN
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication and English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job