Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Department: Nursing/ healthcare
Package: Basic Salary up to £30,000 plus excellent commission scheme - NO THRESHOLD!
Company: Established Healthcare agency
Role is to work for a specialist Nursing Recruitment agency, and they are looking to hire a BD Consultant that purely works on new business. This experience would be essential, and would suit 360 Consultants.
They have a team of Account managers that will fill shifts from each client you win, and in turn you will receive a 10% commission on all GM generated.
Our clients company is structured excellent, with Resourcers then Compliance working to ensure maximum candidates are generated to fill shifts.
Great company to work for with many career opportunities.
- Consistently meet set KPI’s and sales targets
- Pro-actively make sales calls
- Arrange and attend client visits with new and existing clients
- Source new candidates and call to register candidate details
- Conduct face to face & Skype interviews with candidates
- Maintain database with candidate and client information
- Ensure candidates are compliant to agreed standards before placement
- Any other adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company
- Candidates including: Nursing professionals
- Business Manager
- Recruitment Consultants
- Staffing within NHS Trusts or Internal Staffing
- Internal Payroll Administrator
- Candidate Co-ordinator
- Compliance Administrator
Measurable performance Standards
- Number of placements made
- Number of outbound phone calls made
- Number of candidates registered
- Number of new vacancies acquired
- Monthly billings made
- Proactive Problem Solver / Delivering results
- Target driven
- Tenacity and Resilience
- Drive & Determination
- Ethical Practices
- Nursing Temp Sales Recruitment experience - Essential
- Negotiation and effective communication skills - Essential
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interviewing experience - desirable
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent written and spoken English - Essential
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Sales Recruitment