As one of the Fastest Growing Education branches in the West London Area, you can be sure to gain work with our office. We successfully maintain relationships with both schools and teachers alike to ensure that you are delivered a personal and professional service at all times. If you have any questions or would like to find out more information about what we can offer then please feel free to contact us.
We are looking for Qualified Nursery Nurse's to work in the following Boroughs:
Skills and experience:
- To have a NVQ level 2/3 in Child Care Development or equivalent.
- Must be hard working and reliable.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive attitude.
- To be proactive and innovative in you approach.
- Be motivated and passionate about creating environments where children can flourish.
-Monitoring and assessing the children’s development
-To help ensure the day to day successful running of the nursery.
-To assist with the creation of an environment that provides for the well being of all children attending the nursery on a daily basis
-To Support the room Supervisor
-Liaise with parents
The Benefits of working for Reed Education:
- Competitive pay rates
- Borough Specific Supply Pools
- Online Professional Development Training
- Pension Scheme and Reed Travel Benefit
- Your Own experienced and dedicated Consultant
- Flexible work to fit your current work situation
If you are interested in working within one or more of the above areas and are a qualified Nursery Nurse with relevant skill and experience then please follow the link to apply.
Reed Education Hounslow supply Teachers and Support Staff to Hounslow and the Surrey areas so please contact myself for other current opportunities.
This post is subject to a enhanced DBS and Reed Education are committed to the protection of children and young people.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business