Quattro Healthcare are looking for Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) and Registered General Nurses (RGN's) to work in Residential and/or Nursing homes in Southend on sea and surrounding areas.
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
• A minimum of 6 months, post-graduation experience in a RGN or RMN placement
• A certificate detailing your Nursing qualification
• Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Valid Basic Life Support Practical Certificate
• Valid Moving and Handling Practical Certificate
• Valid Mandatory Certificates
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• Proof of right to work within the U.K.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.