RMNs and RGNs urgently required for our many clients throughout Hertfordshire.
We are looking for qualified nurses, with experience in working in nursing homes. You will be joining a friendly team, providing the best possible care for the residents, contributing to the smooth running of the home and ensuring it is adhering to and meeting CQC standards. Day and night shifts available. Full and part time hours available. Newly qualified nurses welcomed.
There are many duties incorporated in this position:
- Being responsible for administering prescribed medicines in accordance with companies procedures and guidelines
- Assessing Resident’s care needs
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring that Residents have an individualised care plan to suit their individual needs
- You must be nurse qualified with a current NMC PIN. (Either RGN or RMN with clinical skills)
- You will have a kind, caring, empathetic nature and be focussed on providing only the best possible care to residents.
- You will be an excellent communicator, a team player and will have ideally worked within a similar setting.
- Clinical Skills
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job