Nurses needed in Guernsey!
Guernsey offers you a completely different way of life. Be prepared for fantastic scenery, beautiful walks and cycle routes and a wealth of things to do.
Islanders are extremely proud of their pretty, cobbled town that rises up from the impressive harbour front and cries out to be explored.
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients
- Deliver care in accordance with current ward philosophy
- Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines contained within the Health and Social Services Policy Folders
- Under the direction of the nurse in charge regularly act as ward co-ordinator
- Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff on a regular basis
- Act as a clinical supervisor and preceptor to develop skills of first and second level nurses, and nursing auxiliaries
£4000 BONUS ON TOP OF SALARY!!! NO VAT!!!!
If you are interested in this postion or would like to find out more information then please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'