This is an excellent role for someone who is enthusiastic, compassionate and hardworking to take the next step in their career.
As Nursery Team Leader, you will lead the day to day running of the 2-3's room, ensuring that all children are cared for in a positive, safe and stimulating environment.
You will be a key worker to an allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents to provide their children with the best outcome in life.
Your responsibilities as Nursery Team Leader will include:
* Overseeing the smooth running of the room
* Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of children at all times
* Working in partnership with parents, children and staff members to meet the individual needs of children
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
You will need the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
* Good working knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding practices
* A high degree of professionalism
* Excellent communication skills.
The nursery offers a competitive salary dependent on qualification and experience, as well as excellent career development opportunities.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job