Jobsecure Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a team Leader for our client who is a nationwide nursery provider. The successful leader would have been currently working in a nursery for over 2 years and looking for a promotion.
Qualified level 3 in early years is a minimal requirement. This role will be working with 2-3 year olds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents/carers about their child.
- Ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff.
- Ensure that planning meetings take place regularly.
- Provide leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the nursery keycarer procedures and allocate children to keycarers appropriately.
- Support and supervise playroom staff with their day-to-day duties.
- Support and mentor staff and students.
- Be responsible for taking part in all self-development activities such as appraisals.
- In conjunction with the Manager/Deputy identify and address individual training needs of playroom staff.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Company’s polices on diversity and equal opportunities are adhered to.
- Assume additional management responsibilities as and when required.
- Support the Nursery Manager and staff during inspections by regulatory bodies and assist in the implementation of any recommendations.
- A supportive environment where internal growth and progression occur
- Holiday - 20 days on commencement of employment, raising to 24 day after 5 years
- Birthday - one day holiday after 3 year
- Uniform provided
- Nursery closed for Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Years which isn’t deducted from the holiday entitlement
- Staff’s children discount - 40% discount in one of our nurseries
- Pension - percentage of salary paid into a pension if required
Please be aware that all candidates who are shortlisted will be required to send photographic evidence of their certificates to be eligible for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"