Jobsecure Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a team Leader for our client who is a nationwide nursery provider. The successful leader would have been currently working in a nursery for over 2 years and looking for a promotion. Qualified level 3 in early years is a minimal requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents/carers about their child.
- Ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff.
- Ensure that planning meetings take place regularly.
- Provide leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the nursery keycarer procedures and allocate children to keycarers appropriately.
- Support and supervise playroom staff with their day-to-day duties.
- Support and mentor staff and students.
- Be responsible for taking part in all self-development activities such as appraisals.
- In conjunction with the Manager/Deputy identify and address individual training needs of playroom staff.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Company’s polices on diversity and equal opportunities are adhered to.
- Assume additional management responsibilities as and when required.
- Support the Nursery Manager and staff during inspections by regulatory bodies and assist in the implementation of any recommendations.
- A supportive environment where internal growth and progression occur
- Holiday - 20 days on commencement of employment, raising to 24 day after 5 years
- Birthday - one day holiday after 3 year
- Uniform provided
- Nursery closed for Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Years which isn’t deducted from the holiday entitlement
- Staff’s children discount - 40% discount in one of our nurseries
- Pension - percentage of salary paid into a pension if required
Please be aware that all candidates who are shortlisted will be required to send photographic evidence of their certificates for eligibility for the role.
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job