My client, a well established children's nursery in Hersham, are currently recruiting for a Nursery Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis. This is a full time role paying between £19,000.00 to £21,000.00 and working 37.5 hours.
This is a great opportunity to join a nursery that truly invests in its staff, which has made them one of the top Nursery Group in UK. The right candidate will have previous experience as an early Years room leader or a Nursery team leader. You will hold a minimum of Level 3 in Early Years Education. Staff management experience is desired but not essential.
Nursery Team Leader duties will include:
* Working within the Management Team to deliver high quality childcare
throughout the nursery
* Promoting partnerships with families and external agencies
* Ensuring that each child’s well-being is met and that they thrive in a safe
* Safeguarding all children in our care
Nursery Team Leader Requirements:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above.
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection
* Experience of people management and dealing with employee issues -
desired but not essential.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* Working knowledge of employment legislation including equal
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
* A satisfactory DBS check!
* Free uniform.
* Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
* Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete
year of service.
* Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers
* Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family
* Excellent training and development opportunities.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
If this is of interest to you then apply here and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job