Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Orpington, Kent
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established and respected day nursery in the Orpington area and they are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their team. This is an opportunity for someone to take the next step within their childcare career within a fun and vibrant environment.
- The Team Leader will be responsible in dealing with the day to day running of their designated room.
- Overseeing a team of Practitioners and Room Leaders, helping to ensure that their jobs are done to the highest possible standard.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- The Room Leader will also be responsible for keeping parents informed of their child’s progress as well as any key events or changes regarding the nursery
For this position you MUST have the following
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a senior nursery position
- A good knowledge of the EYFS
What you get in return
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
Ongoing training and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job