** Early Years Teaching Assistant Required in Sutton **
** Opportunity For Permanent Position In Future **
** Friendly and Welcoming Atmosphere **
We are currently seeking a dynamic, passionate and hardworking Early Years Teaching Assistant in a friendly and welcoming primary school based in Sutton.
The Early Years Teaching Assistant would need to be a confident individual who would be able to ensure that the pupils is focused, on-task and making good progress within the class. You would need to be effective in the behaviour management strategies and be able to work under the direction of teaching staff within schools. You will be a dedicated, hard-working and flexible teaching professional who can act as a positive role model for pupils.
As an Early Years Teaching Assistant you will be supporting the classroom during the lesson. Your duties can include running 1:1 sessions and small groups and one of your duties will be to aid the preparation and planning of exciting lessons.
Early Years Teaching Assistant key responsibilites:
- Providing support to the teachers within the EYFS
- Create a safe and secure learning environment for all of the children to develop and learn
- Support children with social, emotional and physical developmen
- Passionate about early years education
- Encourage the pupils interaction and engagement
- Have a caring supportive personality
Early Years Teaching Assistant would NEED the following:
- At least 3+ months experience working in a UK school
- A TA qualification/degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with the EYFS
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation within the class
- Be able to integrate successfully into a team
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Team Management
- Learning Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job