Pertemps are looking for qualified Nursery Teachers/Early Years Practitioners to work in the South West London area. The nurseries are very well established and have been providing a high level of child care for many years.
Responsibilities & Tasks include:
- Planning age appropriate activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Observations and tracking the progress of each child's development and individual needs.
- Writing reports and recording the achievements of each child.
- Interact, build and maintain a strong understanding relationships with parents.
- Providing toys, activities and equipment that is appropriate to each child's developmental stage.
- Ensuring the safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards are maintained at all times.
- Make sure you are aware of each child's individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs.
- Maintain a safe and simulating learning environment.
You will be required to attend out of hours meetings, such as parent evenings, events and staff meetings. Undertake other duties from when require.
You will have at least 1 years previous relevant experience and have a minimum Level 3 Early Years qualification or anything higher. You will need to be a highly motivated and driven team player, with a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage. This is a full time position for a passionate childcare worker.
- 20 days holiday not including nursery closure dates and bank holidays( in total that is around 28 days holiday a year).
- Provided Uniform.
- Ongoing Training & Development.
- Good Salary (plus Performance Related Bonus). Salary range between £19,000 to £21,800. (based on level of experience and/ or qualification).
- Opportunity to build and grow your career within a well-established highly respected early years setting.
For more information please apply today..
- Child Care
- Learning Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'