Bridge Education are seeking to appoint a temporary outstanding Nursery classroom practitioner to support the achievement of our client school’s vision and values. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
What do we want? Someone who will:
- Aspire to achieve outstanding outcomes for all students through best classroom practice
- Be reflective and use research to influence even better practice
- Inspire and motivate teams of staff and students to strive for the best in themselves and each other
Desirable Training and Qualifications;
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT, QTS)
• Previous experience and understanding of the early years curriculum
• Good knowledge and understanding of child development
• Recent and relevant INSET experience
In relation to the role being applied for applicants should be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge and understanding of…
• Raising the quality of teaching and learning
• Developing effective relationships and communication
As well as being able to demonstrate the above, the ideal candidate must have the following skills and attributes;
• Lead, manage and develop a class team
• Demonstrate personal enthusiasm and commitment to teaching aimed at making a positive difference to children and young people
• Build and maintain quality relationships through interpersonal skills and effective communication
• Prioritise, plan and organise themselves and others
• Think analytically and creatively and demonstrate initiative in solving problems
• Be aware of their own strengths and areas for development and listen and act upon feedback from others
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us.
Disclaimer 'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Bridge Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'