Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for an Nursery Teacher in Windsor to start ASAP on a long-term basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who can bring unique skills and innovation to our client's setting.
The duties of an Early Years Teacher will include:
- Planning, teaching and marking lessons in line with the EYFS and Active Learning curriculum.
- Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication.
The key attributes of a Nursery Teacher include:
- Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
- Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Having a Degree in Education or similar and a QTS/EYPS/PGCE
Due to the nature of the job the successful applicant will be subject to compliance and safeguarding checks.
Please send your CV if you have the experience and relevant qualifications.
- Early Years