REESON Education are currently working on behalf of a highly regarded 3 form entry Primary school based in Haringey that is currently looking for a Nursery Teacher join their team from the Summer term. Due to expansion the Teacher would be leading a new class supported by a team of 5 other Early Years Teachers.
* Nursery Teacher ( EYFS ) *
* Summer term 2018 start date *
* Highly regarded 3 form entry Primary school *
* Recently refurbished and very well resourced *
* Very accessible Location *
* Generous London weighted salary *
What the school are looking for:
A teaching position within the schools Nursery has arisen for September and they are looking for an experienced and Qualified (QTS) Nursery Teacher to join their Team. The school focus heavily on developing the students not just academically but also socially, physically and emotionally.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Friendly and driven personality
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well within a team
What the school can offer:
- Generous London weighted salary
- Well-resourced and modern facilities
- Friendly and young team of staff
- Excellent Location with impressive transport links
If you currently hold QTS and are interested in this Nursery Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Ruby from REESON Education a call on for more information.