The adults of this school share the belief that all of their children can succeed and feel successful and they support all of their children to help transform their lives. At this fantastic primary school, they seek to give children roots to grow and wings to fly.
As a Part-Time Primary Teacher at this bright school, we can offer you:
* a caring, happy school with a strong Catholic ethos;
* well-behaved, friendly & confident children with a keen interest in learning;
* a dedicated staff team who collaborate well and enjoy team working;
* excellent opportunities for on-going professional development;
* a supportive Governing Body.
* a Part Time Class Teacher role in Early Years - Nursery
Our ideal Part-Time Primary Teacher will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated Primary Teacher who is committed to high standards of teaching and learning; they will possess the following qualities:
* a caring attitude towards pupils and parents;
* an ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and sensitivity whilst working with others;
* always maintain high expectations of themselves and their pupils.
We would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs), or their more experienced colleagues. Please refer to the essential characteristics in the Person Specification in your application.
- Nursery Teacher