Nursery Teacher Job, Merton, ASAP Start
I am currently working with a lovely 2 form entry primary school in the borough of Merton, who are seeking an experienced EYFS teacher to join their friendly Nursery team. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, and will begin in April 2018.
About the role:
You will be planning and delivering the EYFS curriculum to groups of around 20 children at a time, as the Nursery offers a morning and afternoon session. You will be responsible for writing regular reports and communicating with parents regarding their child's progress on a daily and weekly basis. The Early Years stage is a crucial time in a child's learning and development, so it is important that you are supportive and motivated to provide an outstanding education and a high quality level of care.
About the school:
You will be joining a warm and welcoming school with a fantastic early years team. The school has a real community feel, and there are plenty of opportunities for professional growth and development, as a generous amount of training is offered. Parents are very supportive of their children and the wider school, and behaviour is excellent.
In order to be considered for the role, you must…
- Have QTS and be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Have a sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to plan and deliver fun and engaging activities
- Have the ability to work successfully as an individual and as part of a team
If you are interested, please click apply now to send an updated copy of your CV, or call Sophie Tyte on for more information.