Qualified Nursery teacher job vacancy Good Primary school Southwark South East London EYFS Early Years
South East London
I am currently working with an established Primary school in Southwark, who are seeking an enthusiastic and confident Early Years teacher to join them for an immediate start. This school is 2 form entry and OFSTED rated as Good.
If you hold QTS and have experience teaching in a classroom setting, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
This role will be on-going, with the possibility of it becoming a permanent position in July. You will be teaching a Nursery class on a full time basis. There will be two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The pupils in these classes are from varying cultural backgrounds with many languages spoken.
By working at this school through Hays Education, we are able to offer you the following benefits:
- The opportunity to work in Good Primary school with a supportive SLT
- Parents who are committed and engaged with school life
- Pupils who are well behaved and keen to learn
- This school has a high level of PPG, this is a school where you can truly make a difference
- A dedicated consultant who only works with schools which are local to you
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Access to free CPD training both with Hays and at school
- Automatic invites to networking and social events
- CV writing and interview advice
If you would like to apply for this Early Years teacher job vacancy or gain further information, please send your CV to Katie Porter at Hays Education or call Katie now on .
Not interested in this position but know someone who might be? Refer their details to us and receive £250 worth of shopping vouchers when we place them into a role. Please call Katie on for further details.