Nursery Teacher - Primary School - Chingford
My client based in Chingford are looking for a Nursery Teacher to join their team starting ASAP, (if not after the Easter Holidays) with interviews being held immediately.
Please see details below:
- Academy Trust Primary School
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- Progressive style of teaching
- Top of the range equipment
- Experienced and supportive SLT
Minimum requirements for Teachers in this role
- Minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience
- Experience Teaching in the Early Years
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across London
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
- Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £100 per candidate placed that you refer
How to apply:
If you are a Qualified Teacher or know anyone that is looking please send your up to date CV to the Tempest Resourcing website.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job