Loyalty bonus for termly placements!
We are looking for committed and professional teachers with the ability to add quality and expertise to many of our schools teams.
We are looking for a experienced Nursery teacher starting as soon as possible, full time 5 days a week in BD5
The school is looking for an experienced qualified teacher to join the Early Years Team. Set in a diverse community this Bradford school requires someone with positive behaviour management skills and an innovative approach to education.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to effectively challenge young people, using arrange of engaging methods
- A commitment to raising achievement
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- To inspire children to become independent learners
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers up to £100 per recommendation
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- An excellent overall service, as verified in our annual review assessed by our existing employees
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job