We are looking for a qualified Early Years/Nursery Teacher at a well established group of nurseries in Beijing.
- - Located in Beijing
- - Unique provision of infant care for families
- - Sector leading design with an international approach to learning environments
- - Immersion programme for children working within EYFS
- - Large outdoor learning opportunities
- - Fusion menu’s created in line with UK and Chinese nutritional requirements
- - Additional learning spaces include science room, library, atelier, music/drama studio
- - Spacious building offers foyer spaces and courtyards as break off spaces to support small group work
- - Monthly salary depending upon experience and annual leave allowance
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Return flights at the start and end of contract
- - Medical, dental and employment insurance
- - Winter clothing allowance
- - Must have either Certificate in Early Childhood or Diploma In Early Childhood - Teaching
- - Passionate about children and their development
- - Must be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word
- - Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- - Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- - Able to communicate well with internal & external customer.
- - Good command of English or Mandarin - verbal and written
Apply today for further information!