Nursery school manager You'll need:
- excellent communication skills
- Qualified to at least a level 3 in childcare
- have at least four years of experience in a nursery school 2 of which will need to be as a Nursery school Manager as a minimum requirement.
- the ability to motivate and support staff
- problem-solving skills
- the ability to use your own judgement to make decisions
- organisational skills
- financial management skills
- IT skills
- safe guarding experience and child protection
You will be working for a privately owned nursery where you will need to be an integral part of the growth of the site and company.
Your day to day tasks will include as a nursery school manager:
- creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- updating parents and carers on children's progress
- working with colleagues to meet children’s needs
- checking equipment is in good condition
Your business responsibilities will often include:
- recruiting staff
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- managing a budget
- arranging marketing materials
- keeping records and creating management reports
- working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
You'll also work with the nursery owner to make sure it meets Ofsted and early years foundation stage standards.
if you have experience as a Nursery school manager and are looking for your next challenge, please apply directly to Donna Debenedictis or call 01480-217832. You will be asked to provide evidance of experience and qualifications for this role at first interview stage.
Any one without the relevant experiences and qualifications for this role will not be contacted and need not apply.