Nursery school cook is required for this small privately owned nursery in the heart of the cambrdige countryside.
As Nursery school cook you will look after the meals for 30 children from 6 months to 4 years old, cooking with fresh ingredients for child friendly snacks and meals Monday to Friday.
Nursery school cook -the role
- cooking meals for children of various ages and dietary requirements
- working between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- catering for child friendly meals
- keeping the kitchen clean and tidy at all times
- assisting the team with the clearing at the end of each day.
- Liaising with manager on ordering and stock control
Nursery school cook- your experience.
- At least one years experience of working in a professional kitchen in either a nursery or school kitchen
- able to work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
-Able to work 52 weeks per year (20 days holiday and all bank holidays)
-basic food hygiene certificate.
-worked with fresh food/ ingredients
- Knowledge of dietary needs and allergens
-DBS clear of any convictions.
if you have experience as Nursery school cook, please forward on your CV to Donna Debenedictis or call 01480-217832