Nursery Room Leader
Salary: £22k to £27k
Location: Southwark, London SE17
Our clients’ vibrant and friendly Child Day Nursery is Located just a short distance from Elephant & Castle station. Their wonderful purpose-built nursery has an exciting range of equipment (generously budgeted) with a child-focused environment and is based in a great location.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Room Leader to join their team
Room Leader: 45 hours per week in Pre-School Room, working with children age 3 to 5 years
Nursery Room Leader - Role Description:
As a Room Leader you are responsible for ensuring the quality of the nursery is kept at the highest possible standard while managing day to day organisation of the specified room.
Nursery Room Leader - Responsibilities & Duties:
- To take day to day responsibility for children & staff.
- To ensure high standards of care at the nursery.
- To develop curriculum.
- Ensure Key-worker System is in place and records are kept accordingly.
- Ensure records of children are up to date.
- Maintain all records as required by Regulatory bodies.
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Under go training and attend meetings as required.
Nursery Room Leader - Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working in an early years setting, preferably in a senior or Room Leader role
- Level 3 early years Education and Childcare qualification or higher
- All candidates will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
- Two written references and a copy of your qualification certificate must be provided at interview stage.
Keywords: Nursery Room Leader & Deputy Room Leader, Nursery - Room Leader, Room Leader, Nursery Assistant / Nursery Practitioner and Deputy Room Lead, Nursery Room Leader / Deputy Room Leader, Nursery Nurse & Room Leader, Assistant Nursery Baby Room Leader, Assistant Nursery Room Leader, Nursery room manager
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'