We are working with a private day nursery that are currently looking for a Nursery Room Leader for their nursery setting in Streatham.
The successful candidate will need to hold a minimum level 3, EYE, CACHE, NVQ or recognised equivalent Early Years qualification, you will also preferably have a minimum of 6 months Room Leader experience, being able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of both the EYFS framework and Room Leader practices.
- Working as part of a team, promoting an enabling environment in which children can play, learn and develop
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of activities
- Supervising and supporting practitioners with their day to day duties
- Organising and conducting team meetings
- Conducting room, activity, and team evaluations and appraisals
What the position offers:
- £24,500.00 to £27,000.00 starting salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Performance bonus
- Optional 4 or 5-day working week
- 31 days holiday, increasing annually with service
- Private pension
To apply to this Nursery Room Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse position please submit your CV using the apply now link.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'