EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
We are currently looking for a confident and nurturing room leader, who is able to lead and motivate their team and help with their ongoing training. This is a great chance to work as part of an excellent committed team within a purpose build Ofsted outstanding nursery in Wimbledon.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding nursery which can offer further training and great promotional prospects for the right candidate where you can build the career you desire within childcare.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum NVQ level 3/CACHE in Childcare and Education or equivalent childcare qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an excellent understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide the children with a safe, secure environment
- Responsible for completing assessments and writing reports alongside daily communications with parents
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the children's needs
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!
- Room Leader
- NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education