Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner or Room Leader looking to earn a competitive salary and take that next step into management?
We’re looking for experienced Level 3 nursery practitioners for a role as a Senior Room Leader for local Nurseries in Winchester.
If you’re the right candidate for this role, you’ll have a desire to ensure children are well cared for and passionate about delivering the EYFS curriculum. You will have good experience of working with children aged 0-5 and driven to provide the best service for both children and parents whilst maintaining health and safety at all times. You will be focused on the development of your team and have a willingness to undertake further training.
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Ability to devise suitable activities for your key children and assist others with planning
- A compassionate and caring nature
- Excellent communicator
- Available full-time hours all year round
- Confidence to complete observations on your team and support their development
- Full driving license desirable
Benefits To You
- Opportunities for development and progression.
- Competitive salary.
- CPD and training appropriate to support you in your role.
- You will be part of a close-knit, friendly and hardworking team.
If you aspire to take the next step in your career to become a highly valuable childcare professional, send us your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job