**Nursery Room Leader**
*To lead either with the 0-2's or 2-5's
*NVQ Level 3 +
*To start ASAP
*Starting salary of £18K
*Lovely area of Brentwood
I have great opportunities for experienced, dedicated and confident Nursery Nurses / Room Leaders to work within a 'Good' Brentwood based Nursery.
This is a lovely Nursery that can offer the career progression you may be looking for. The Nursery can offer different rooms to lead dependent on your age group experience.
The Nursery will look for:
* Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* At least 1 years experience with either 0-1's or 2-5's
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* The confidence and ability to lead a team / previous RL experience
* Ability to lead, role model and support with observations, planning, journals etc
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Organise room rotas
* Ability to deal with parent queries
You will be leading, motivating and over seeing your room staff. The nursery are looking for out going, personable and well presented candidates who have the enthusiasm and desire to succeed.
If you are looking to progress or move into a role where you can make a difference then this Nursery could be the one for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job