JOB TITLE: Nursery Room Leader (2 to 4 year old room)
LOCATION: Brockley (SE4)
TYPE OF ROLE: Full Time - Permanent
HOURS OF WORK: 38.75 hours a week - Between the hours of 7:45am to 6:15pm
SALARY: Up to £23,071.75 per year
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The nursery provides for children from 6 months to rising 5 and is open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 51 weeks of the year. Owned, directed and managed by members of the community. It is a purpose built and self - contained facility within a Children’s Centre.
THE ROLE & BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
To lead the implementation of the EYFS and ECM in the nursery setting and meet all Ofsted requirements.
To ensure all children receive rich and stimulating experiences, in a safe, caring and nurturing environment to support all aspects and components of the EYFS.
To work with the staff team to ensure the ethos of the nursery and its policies, procedures and practices.
To welcome, support and work in partnership with the parents and carers of the children.
To act in Third in Charge in the absence of both the Nursery Deputy and Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A recognised qualification in childcare, equivalent to at least NVQ 3 in childcare or above
- At least 3 years’ experience as a room leader
- Knowledge of Record Keeping and Key Worker Systems
- A rigorous understanding of the EYFS and the ability to fully implement all of it requirements
- A clear understanding of Ofsted’s requirements and current legislation
- Understanding of financial budgeting
- Adaptable - able to work hands on and in an office setting
- Ability to write clear reports and communicate clearly in spoken and written form.
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents
- Experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
- A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience of planning, observing and recording children’s achievements
- Proven skills in positive behaviour management
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You will receive 20 days of annual holiday excluding bank holidays
- Annual performance related pay reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Free Training
- Social Events
Apply now by sending an up-to-date CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'