Full Time - Nursery Room Leader
£8.00-£9.50 per hour depending on experience
I'm a Recruitment Consultant specialising in Nursery and Primary Schools in Herts, Beds and Bucks and I am currently recruiting for a Room Leader to work in Aylesbury.
A nursery located in Aylesbury is looking to recruit a highly experienced Room Leader. The successful candidate will have proven experience in this field and want to share their knowledge and skills of working within a nursery.
This role is a temp to perm contract, starting in March on an ongoing basis with the view of becoming permanent.
To be considered for this exciting role; you will need to be:
- An experienced Nursery Room Leader
- L4 to L6 qualified
- Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children at nursery or early years level before
- Be patient, kind, friendly and fun!
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Access to own transport - desirable
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
As part of the CER Supply Team you will benefit from: -
- The support of a dedicated Nursery and Primary Consultant - Sophie Andrews
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school and nursery level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD - We will absorb the cost
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Contact me today to discuss and apply for this role.
- "nursery room leader" or "nursery" or "level 6 nursery nurse" or "early years" or "aylesbury"