Are you a nursery practitioner/ room leader looking for an exciting opportunity to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery?
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated Nursery Practitioner/Room leader?
A great opportunity has become available for a Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery that aims to encourage children to learn and develop in a happy, caring and homely environment.
Room Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse / Senior Nursery Practitioner -Lewisham
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Working hours: 07:30 - 17:45, Mon-Fri (Rotational Shift Pattern)
We require an enthusiastic Room Leader / Senior Nursery Nurse for the Toddler Room, in a Nursery based in Lewisham. This is a permanent position, with a rotational shift pattern between the working hours of 07:30 - 18:30, for 51 weeks per year.
About the Nursery |Room Leader
- Located in the London Borough of Lewisham
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- Registered capacity: 48 children
- Ofsted Graded 'Good’ Nursery
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 - 18:30
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
Working Hours | Room Leader
- 40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern between 07:30 - 18:30, Mon-Fri.
Required Skills | Room Leader
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 year of Supervisory experience
- At least 2 years of Childcare experience
Please apply for this Room Leader role if you have the following experience:
Senior Nursery Nurse | Senior Nursery Practitioner | Room Leader| Toddler Room Leader | Early Years Practitioner | EYFS
Interviews: to be held ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job