If you are a qualified nursery nurse or nursery assistant we would be keen to speak to you.
We have a mix of day to day and long term roles. After the Easter holidays we are expecting to have a higher demand for nursery staff. These roles may continue through the summer holidays as well.
The roles will vary slightly across the different provisions but they will all involve supporting children and babies with their Early Years development.
Working on supply gives you the opportunity to work with different settings and, if you're interested in one, the chance to find a long term or temp to perm role. Working with Monarch Education not only gives you the opportunity to work with fantastic schools and nurseries across the South West but also gives you a dedicated consultant who can offer day to day, long term and short term roles.
Some of the children may have special needs, but may not have an EHCP at the moment.
About the role:
* Year round starts, and work through the summer if you would like the opportunity to do so
* looking after children from birth to 3 years
* Supporting other members of staff, and assisting in their development
* Keeping parents informed of their children's development
* Promoting the nursery's healthy lifestyle approach
* Working with a warm team who are dedicated to early years development
About the Candidate
* Experienced in EYFS
* Experience with Montessori or similar methods would be an added bonus
* Creative, Sensitive, Empathetic, Trustworthy
* Capable of manual handling
* Ability to lift and cuddle babies and small children when necessary
* An EYFS Qualification or relevant experience
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa).
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks.
If you think this is the next step in your career, then pleased send your CV to Claire Cooper at or alternatively call . We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and enhanced DBS check.
- nursery nurse
- nursery practitioner
- nursery assistant
- level 3 nursery nurse
- EYFS TA
- nursery TA
- EYFS assistant