parents who have decided to enjoy the benefits we provide which is forcing us to grow our team. Your be role models for 2-4 year olds.
Location: South Croydon
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support all staff and engage in good team work and look upon the nursery as a whole, and see where your help can best be utilized.
- To provide a positive Role Model at all times to children, colleagues and visitors to the setting.
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
- To develop your role within the team especially as a key person.
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children, ensuring settings policies and procedures are observed at all times.
- To be flexible within working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help where needed,including to undertake any domestic jobs within the nursery, e.g. preparation of snacks,cleaning equipment and resources.
- To ensure mealtimes are a time of pleasant social interactions.
- To take responsibility alongside the nursery management team for the safety, security and well-being of all children, staff and visitors at all times.
- Support the children’s development, learning and play.
Candidates should hold a relevant qualification to a minimum NVQ level 3 and be passionate about the Early Years.
If you want to be apart of our growing success, please apply today as interviews will start immediatly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'