A medium-sized Ofsted Outstanding day nursery in Islington seeks Level 2/3 qualified nursery practitioners to work with children aged from 0-5 years.
Typical responsibilities include:
- dressing, feeding, changing and washing children
- providing a safe, interesting and stimulating environment
- entertaining children
- organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, cooking, music and dancing
- taking children out to the park and on visits
- liaising with parents/carers and professionals such as social workers, teachers, speech therapists and health visitors
- maintaining records
- monitoring and recording progress
- giving first aid if required
- knowledge of safeguarding
Key skills required:
- a good sense of humour
- team worker
Applicants must have at least two years of paid work experience in a nursery, and NVQ 2/3 in childcare and a current DBS/CRB. A good command of the English language is essential. To apply you must have a genuine love for children and be willing to undergo a trial session.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. References are required. Please send us your CV as soon as possible.
What our staff say about us:
"7 out of 8 employees would recommend the Hornsey Day Nursery as a Great Place to Work!"
Our employees agree that "I feel a sense of pride working here because what I do makes a difference"
Annual pay reviews, 40% childcare discount, pension scheme and externally recognised training programmes are just some of the many benefits on offer to all of our employees.
- Child Care
- Organizational Commitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job