Nursery Practitioner- Wokingham
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: (dependent on experience)
Benefits: to be discussed during interview
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private Day Nursery in Wokingham. This a permanent, full time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 07:30 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 - 18:00
- Supportive management team
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
- To produce a fun and educational environment
- Follow the EYFS framework
- Maintaining health and safety
- Ensure the wellbeing of the children is maintained at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
- Passion for working with children
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic, flexible, can do attitude
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
- Knowledge of using the Early Years Foundation stage
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in childcare
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'