Worldwide Education, The UK's number one supply agency, are seeking experienced Nursery Practitioners and Nursery Assistants who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake day to day supply cover in vibrant and energetic Nursery Settings within the Bedford Area.
A successful candidate will be expected to work alongside dynamic and supportive nursery teams in various different settings, and commit to delivering the highest possible level of fun and interactive learning in a safety-oriented environment.
Pay - We offer competitive hourly rates depending on level of Qualifications and experience in the childcare sector
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Be passionate about working with Children
- Hold a full and relevant childcare qualification (desired but not necessary for some roles we offer, however some clients may require a minimum Level 2 qualification in Childcare)
- Have an enthusiastic and fun approach to learning
- Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in the childcare sector
Worldwide Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Worldwide Education:
Worldwide Education is a market-leading Education Recruitment and Supply Agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for High Quality Nursery and Childcare Settings
What Worldwide Education offer?
As a valued employee of Worldwide Education, you will receive:
- Excellent hourly/ daily rates paid weekly or monthly via our dedicated Umbrella Companies or PAYE Internal Payroll System
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, and CPD Training worth over £350.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Practitioner/Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Send your CV by directly applying to this ad or alternatively visit our website on www.worldwideeducation.co.uk and register your details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'