Ambleside, Cumbria (Full and Part Time Roles Available)
We are currently looking for a Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant, who has experience working in a nursery setting.
The nursery is in Ambleside, Cumbria and is currently looking for someone to start asap, this can be on a flexible basis. The desired nursey assistant will be working with children with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for individuals who have a level 3 in childcare or equivalent qualifications.
To be considered for the nursery practitioner position, you will:
- Have experience supporting children in nursery or primary education
- Minimum of Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have experience supporting children of all abilities
- Be able to adapt to different routines daily
- Be flexible and creative when supporting children
- Hold an enhanced DBS registered to the update service or be willing to process one
- Have the ability to work proactively
- Own transport is highly desirable or have good links to public transport
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the role of Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Assistant, please do apply now!
Newly qualified and and experienced Nursery Assistants alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing Nursery Practitioners, secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
- nursery nurse
- Nursery assistant
- nursery practitioner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'