Are you a skilled nursery practitioner?
Looking to reduce your hours while keeping your earnings high? Or looking to get back in to work after a career break?
If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you!
Flexible hours available working as a nursery practitioner in nurseries across Glasgow. Choose your own hours to fit around your life while benefiting from fantastic pay rates, you can earn over £13 per hour. You could earn anything up to £32,000 per annum depending on the number of hours you pick! Increase your hours when you are available and drop them when you have commitments all while making a genuine difference as a nursery practitioner to the development of young children.
What can Randstad offer you?
- Maximise your income with higher than industry standard pay
- Choose your own hours though our easy online booking system
- Employee discount scheme
- Work with your friends through our referral bonus scheme
- Weekly pay and easy online timesheets
- Dedicated Randstad consultant to guide you through your journey
- Help with SSSC registration
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
A successful nursery practitioner will be responsible for:
- Supporting the social and emotional development of children 0-pre-school
- Adapting to each nursery setting quickly and efficiently
- Working with the core team and other agency staff to ensure smooth running of the room
- Ensuring children are kept safe at all times, including drop off, pick up and outings
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule with varied shift patterns
- Managing your diary and bookings
To be successful in your nursery practitioner application, you will:
- Be fully qualified with SVQ 3 and HND, or equivalent
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence (Desirable)
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Rebecca Prentice a call on for a confidential chat or email
Randstad Care is a specialist social care agency.. Our specialist social care consultants work with local authorities and private sector teams across Scotland.. Whether you are looking for an interim post , permanent role, or shift work we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a care assistant or residential childcare worker looking for a new role ? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every residential childcare worker you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
We are always looking for talented residential support workers across Scotland, email for more information!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'