Level 3 Nursery Practitioner’s Required in Beaconsfield
We are looking for an Inspirational, Dedicated and Passionate childcare practitioner for a Day Nursery in Beaconsfield. Someone who wants to progress and develop their career in childcare, with a growing company and who want to work as part of a professional and supportive team. You will work in and positive Early Years environment full time, all year round, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. This is a permanent position with a generous salary and benefits.
Staff Benefits include
- Salary £18,000 -£21,000
- Continuous development and training opportunities
- Annual recognition awards and bonuses
- Day off each year for your birthday. As well as increasing leave for each year of service.
- Flexible working hours, option to compress hours.
Requirements of the role
- A Full and Relevant Childcare qualification
- An enhance DBS check will be required for this position
- Knowledge of Safeguarding and EYFS
- First aid, Basic food hygiene and safeguard training desirable
- Previous experience working with children
Duties will include
- Having a key group of children, observing and recording their development using online programme
- Plan and carry out age appropriate activities
- Maintain and safe and welcoming environment
- Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all times
- Building positive and successful relationships with colleagues, children and parents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'