KiddyKare are recruiting a Nursery Practitioner for a nursery in Ascot. We are looking for a practitioner with a friendly personality, who has a sense of fun and enjoys playing with the children and support their learning. You will safeguard all children and ensure their needs are met. You wil be able to build positive relationships with parents, colleagues and other professionals.
About the nursery |Nursery Practitioner
- Opening hours 7.30 - 18.00
- Small and friendly
The Job Role includes |Nursery Practitioner
- To understand the requirements of the EYFS, health and safety and Ofsted.
- To fulfil the role of a Key Person and work in partnership with parents/carers, ensuring all children’s individual needs are met, including observing, planning and evaluating development activities.
- To liaise and interact professionally and courteously with parents, children, colleagues and visitors in a polite and professional manner.
- To assist in the setting up of the room in the morning, throughout the day and closing down the room in the evening.
- To support the team with hygiene for children including nappies, toileting, face and hands wiping and changing a child’s clothes.
- To maintain records and reports, keeping daily diaries of the children’s progress and activities.
- To contribute to the board displays.
- To adhere to and implement all Nursery policies and procedures.
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- Deputy Nursery management experience
- First Aid certified
- Safeguarding certified
Please apply for this Nursery Practitioner role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Practitioner |Nursery Nurse | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
At KiddyKare we specialise in nursery recruitment. Our consultants understand from first-hand experience the demands and challenges of working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest, all our KiddyKare consultants are childcare qualified and have been in your shoes as practitioners and managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'