Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 Qualified - Islington, North London
I have a fantastic Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner opportunity located in an outstanding nursery based in Islington, North London.
- Nursery Practitioner
- Level 3 qualified desirable
- Full Time
- Term time only
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- £75.00 to £80.00 per day
This is an ongoing position with the potential to go permanent after a term if the candidate is successful.
The Nursery in Islington is a lovely setting with gardens, clearly designated rooms and spacious areas with fantastic facilities.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse in Islington you will need:
- Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Experience of working with children in a Childcare setting
- Experience of working with babies, toddlers or pre-schoolers
- Passionate about childcare, safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children
- Good EYFS knowledge
- Safeguarding knowledge
- 1st Aid Trained (non-essential)
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic Nursery setting in Islington that offers great pay, excellent ongoing training and support, and a pleasant environment to work in.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'